The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Keyon Dooling was sad because his boy is gone and that's why he beat the shtein out of Allen last night?

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 12, 2006, 09:07:50 PM
Magic = laughingstock.

:-\

It's bad when the 6ers suck so bad that you can't even laugh at other teams in good conscience.   

ice grillin you

interesting tidbit of the day

gilbert arenas is the only member of the 2001 nba draft to make an all-star team...and he was a second rounder
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

In other news, the Sixers still suck.

Mad-Lad

BigEd76

The ESPN story in PG's link was updated.  Artest doesn't want to go to Sacramento...

The BIGSTUD

TO part 2.

That would be funny if Artest became a Sixers. In the same way TO became an Eagle.

Artest's value just dropped so if the rumors were true that Billy offered a deal that Indiana didn't like they may just accept any offer now.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Artest for Lee Nailon!

Holla.

BigEd76

BigEd76

Jermaine O'Neal tore his groin....out 8 weeks  :-X

Sgt PSN

There goes that low post presence that Stoyachivic was going to benefit from.  Kudos to the coaching staff for keeping him in during the 4th qtr of a 30 point blowout. 

PhillyPhreak54

Toronto finally fired Rob "Philadelphia thanks you for taking Araujo over Iggy" Babcock.