The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

vince carter was ok till i found out he farged tracey mcgradys eye crooked when they were roomates in toronto
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 22, 2005, 08:09:23 AM
nobody hates kobe more than me...but if you dont care about someone bangin 62 in 29 then you just arent a sports fan...anyway isnt this an nba thread?

hater

Because he's a scumbag and I just don't give a rats ass what he does. Doesn't make me any less of a sports fan. Makes me a human with feelings. I despise him in every way, so I don't care what he does on the court.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 22, 2005, 08:17:36 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on December 21, 2005, 10:19:04 PM
I like the way Vince Carter plays basketball.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but in any event I've met Vince before and he's a very nice young man. Athletes are usually self-absorbed idiots but he wasn't. At least not to me, he wasn't.

Easy to cheer for a guy like that.

I just wish the dude didn't have so many nagging health problems over the years that have really slowed him down.  He was an absolutely dominant player coming into the league and now he's just a shadow of his former self. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 22, 2005, 08:17:36 AMI don't know if this is sarcasm or not

Not sarcasm.  I really like him.  He laid down a revers alley-oop dunk a couple nights ago that was farging ridiculous.  I nearly shtein myself when I saw that.  The guy has mad, mad style.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 22, 2005, 08:50:37 AM

Because he's a scumbag and I just don't give a rats ass what he does. Doesn't make me any less of a sports fan. Makes me a human with feelings. I despise him in every way, so I don't care what he does on the court.

I also hate Kobe, but I'm amazed and possibly inspired by the level of effort you are able to put into your hatred of random sports figures. Ray Lewis? DISPISED! Kobe Bryant? DISPISED! Keyshawn? DISPISED! The entire Ravens organization? DISPISED! And so on and so forth. I mean, I've got a fair amount of bile to spew, but I'm in awe. I don't have the energy to hate more than a few things at once.

And the whole TO thing may have used up my reserves. Wait, no. There's plenty left.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Kobe Bryant is a pompous icehole who I firmly believe raped that girl in Colorado.

He's as low of a lifeform as it gets.

If he was imprisoned for life and took it up the ass himself every day for that entire prison term, I'd throw a farging party in his honor.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

fansince61

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 22, 2005, 07:09:10 PM
Kobe Bryant is a pompous icehole who I firmly believe raped that girl in Colorado.

He's as low of a lifeform as it gets.

If he was imprisoned for life and took it up the ass himself every day for that entire prison term, I'd throw a farging party in his honor.

Wow...Happy Holidays :D... :paranoid :paranoid :paranoid

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 22, 2005, 07:09:10 PM

Here's what I believe:

She wanted his johnson.  She just didn't want it in her ass.

Sgt PSN

I beleive that subject was beaten to death before, during and after the trial.  No matter what anyone thinks, he was not convicted.  Get over it. 

mcnabbmvp

Did anyone catch the interview with Shaq? Where he was asked if Kobe was sending a message after he scored 62 pts the other night. And Shaq said " If he sent a message. I didn't get it cause I don't have a fax machine". I was bustin a gut. It was sooo hilarious.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

hunt

holy crap...did you know that kobe had zero assists in his 62 point game the other night? :o
zero!....that's tough to do when you handle the ball that much.  you're almost guaranteed a couple by accident. :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

QuoteMagic suspend Francis indefinitely

ORLANDO, Fla. - Steve Francis was suspended indefinitely by the Orlando Magic on Thursday for what the club said was "conduct detrimental to the team."
Advertisment

Magic spokesman Joel Glass said the team had no further comment on the specifics of the suspension. He said Francis wasn't making the flight to Portland for a Friday night game against the Trail Blazers.

Francis is averaging 16.6 points, second on the team, and a team-high 5.4 assists.

The Magic (13-20) lost 113-104 in Seattle on Wednesday night, the team's fifth loss in its past six games.

The guard was suspended for three games by the NBA late last season for kicking a courtside photographer in a game at Seattle.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5