The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think Riley pushed Van Gundy out.

BigEd76

BigEd76

Artest is like TO....if you keep him under control, he's a great player and you'd love to have him.  Unfortunately there's always an "if"...

PhillyGirl

The ONLY thing I can say is Mo has had a lot of experience with players like Artest (from his time in Portland).

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

kobe had 62 pts last night in 29 minutes  :o

lakers retired rick fox's jersey  ???
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

How and why does Rick Fox get a retired jersey?!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 21, 2005, 08:50:34 AM
How and why does Rick Fox get a retired jersey?!

When you're basically a career backup but are married to a starter quality woman, you still achieve legendary status and get added perks that go along with it. 

MDS

I thought they got divorced....

DYK: Vanessa Williams was first offered the lead role in Monsters Ball, which eventually went to Halle Berry. She turned it down because of the sex scene, saying it wouldnt be a good career move. Today she does a few commercials and who the hell knows. Good choice, Vanessa.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he shouldnt get shtein for the simple fact he got merked by doug christie

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2005, 08:38:09 AM
kobe had 62 pts last night in 29 minutes  :o

2 words for that.

farg Kobe.

Oh wait...2 more:

Who cares
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I like the way Vince Carter plays basketball.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

2 words for that.

farg Kobe.

Oh wait...2 more:

Who cares

nobody hates kobe more than me...but if you dont care about someone bangin 62 in 29 then you just arent a sports fan...anyway isnt this an nba thread?

hater

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on December 21, 2005, 10:19:04 PM
I like the way Vince Carter plays basketball.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but in any event I've met Vince before and he's a very nice young man.  Athletes are usually self-absorbed idiots but he wasn't.  At least not to me, he wasn't.

Easy to cheer for a guy like that.