Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 16, 2016, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 16, 2016, 11:54:15 PM
how can anyone hate on lebron

i dont get it

Ask your homeboy Skip

his interview with sager was terrific....mj was and is an unmitigated disaster of a person. a human penis with no regard for anybody but himself. lebron is good people. and i love mj.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 16, 2016, 11:49:41 PM
Glad ESPN allowed Craig Sager to be the courtside reporter tonight.

I didn't realize it was his first finals game

Hopefully they bring him back for gm7

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 16, 2016, 11:59:42 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 16, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

i dont get it

Ask your homeboy Skip

his interview with sager was terrific....mj was and is an unmitigated disaster of a person. a human penis with no regard for anybody but himself. lebron is good people. and i love mj.

I agree

I loaaaathed Lebron for the whole Miami thing. But great is great and he's been stellar

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2016, 12:05:58 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 16, 2016, 11:49:41 PM
Glad ESPN allowed Craig Sager to be the courtside reporter tonight.

I didn't realize it was his first finals game

Hopefully they bring him back for gm7

cancer shtein, this was the window
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I know why they did it I just hope they do it again

Mrs Curry deleted her tweet and now says her pops was racially profiled by police and made to remove his credentials

phattymatty

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2016, 12:07:08 AM

I agree

I loaaaathed Lebron for the whole Miami thing. But great is great and he's been stellar

I never understood this ^^^^ why?

ice grillin you

i dont get it

i don't hate him him but i dont get how anyone could love him....his whole life is annoyingly fake and scripted...his whole being so boring...then again i don't need my athletes to be perfectly great people like you do...I like people who have flaws and a personality...even as great of a basketball as he is his game is boring to me...a lot of it isn't his fault as he was born with a body that is just unfair...but its so unfair that he makes the game to easy for him and not as fun to watch as most great players

Quote from: SD on June 17, 2016, 07:32:43 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 17, 2016, 12:07:08 AM

I never understood this ^^^^ why?

i guess you didn't watch the announcement?

and the Miami dream team shtein was so weak....altho while theres no arguing that the announcement was an all time debacle I understand people not being annoyed by him putting together a team to win a championship like he did...they were just operating under the rules of the nba...but there will always be a small stain on those titles from lebrons perspective....that's why his legacy needs this title so badly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

icehole decided to go get a couple rings instead of sitting around in the shteinhole that is Ohio. Dick move.

ice grillin you

going there wasn't a fleshpop move...nor was working the system to get your buddies to all get together...its just not a good legacy look...

have to say tho their little "not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6" pep rally was pure awfulness

and "the announcement" was an all time display of narcissism that might never be duplicated

SD

I did watch the "decision". It didn't bother me. The stage introduction with Bosh pounding his chest annoyed the shtein out of me. Lebron gets a bad rap. I have no passion for either team but I would like to see Cleveland win a title, the city deserves one.

smeags

Quote from: SD on June 17, 2016, 08:21:49 AM
I have no passion for either team but I would like to see Cleveland win a title, the city deserves one.

this.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

my icehole comment was sarcasm, i've always been a lebron fan.  dude just can't win, if he's nice then he's soft, if he's cocky he's an arrogant POS. i think his main problem is that he cares what people think and he eventually needs to just do lebron.

i blame the decision more on his people and espn than anything. bad advice on that one.

if jordan were playing in this age of twitter he'd be one of the most hated people on the planet.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 17, 2016, 08:19:17 AM
going there wasn't a fleshpop move...nor was working the system to get your buddies to all get together...its just not a good legacy look...

have to say tho their little "not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6" pep rally was pure awfulness

and "the announcement" was an all time display of narcissism that might never be duplicated

Yep I'm with you

The moment he uttered "I'm taking my talents to south beach" and then the Miami pep rally? I didn't want them to win shtein

ice grillin you

yeah I don't hate him personally and hes a top 5 all time player...i just want him to lose every game he plays