The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Knicks fired Fisher. I'd like to see Memphis hire him as an assistant.

ice grillin you

Jesus this Boston clip show game has been good

ET hittin clutch shots
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

For no logical reason at all, I watched the celebrity all star game last night.  Never saw it before and the remote was out of reach, so I said farg it and left it on.  It was basically no different than watching an over 40 pick up league game at your local Y if everyone at your local Y was filthy rich.  And every time a mic got put in front of someone's face shtein got really awkward. Do people actually pay money to see this specific event, or is it like preseason tix for season ticket holders...just part of the package? 

Jason Sudeikis can shoot the 3 ball though and Becky Hammon would get it so hard.  That's basically all you need to know.

ice grillin you

not that any are great but it was easily the worst one yet....cause the game is in the t dot they had to put a bunch of no name loser canadiens in it

jesus genie bouchard was hot tho....and shout out to my girl cass....she is blazing

Sgt PSN

True...I only knew who the Property Brothers were because my girl's mom was watching them all week last week while we were out in MA.  I still didn't know who nearly everyone else on the canuck team was though except for Nash. On the plus side, there was some Chinese-Canadian rapper. It's always nice to see new things.

Don Ho

I'm guilty, I watched the rebroadcast at 1:00 AM HST.  One of the Property Brothers played college ball.  Granted it was in Canada but still impressive.  All in all it was farging joke.  Blow up all All Star games please.  Pro Bowl and NHL All Star games would be a good start.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Yeah the Friday night stuff is whack but I'm a sucker for the Saturday night stuff. KAT just wion the skills comp by being Isaiah Thomas.

Sgt PSN

Before the skills comp, they had a "talent challenge" and a few dudes sent in videos of their off court talents. This was not the winning entry.

https://streamable.com/fqs5

phattymatty

Klay and Steph on the same team is not fair.

Sgt PSN

I wanted like 3 more rounds.

Sgt PSN

How much is havas loving this musical performance?

Sgt PSN

This dunk contest is farging great

Sgt PSN

Legit dunks by Gordon & LaVine.  Probably the best battle since MJ & Nique.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 13, 2016, 09:36:57 PM
How much is havas loving this musical performance?

im out of town in the hinterlands...what did I miss?