The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

also, one big time game by curry and unfortunately i think everyone forgets about iggy for mvp. don't the fans have a say in the finals mvp now? feel like they have for the last few years.

MDS

i wouldnt use the word "big" after talking about lebron's dick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on June 12, 2015, 09:44:45 AM
also, one big time game by curry and unfortunately i think everyone forgets about iggy for mvp. don't the fans have a say in the finals mvp now? feel like they have for the last few years.

no its a media vote
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

i hope squiggy gets it.  i didn't like the fact that he was overpaid (not his fault) & pouty in philly...but he always seemed to be a decent guy. his role is gs is perfect for his skillset.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'd like to see Iggy win it...it would be cool. And Matty gets caked off too

ice grillin you

i hope he wins it to shove it up the ass of all the moronic petulant sixer fans who hated on him in the dumbest way possible

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Cavs playing like Hoydas here.  Shumpert needs a skirt.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

MDS

lebron should be the mvp and im not just saying that because i got a 50 spot on it

dude is keeping each game a game and this series a series with 6 guys who are all role players at best

ice grillin you

you cant win the mvp on a losing tream with that shooting %

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2015, 01:09:02 PM
i hope he wins it to shove it up the ass of all the moronic petulant sixer fans who hated on him in the dumbest way possible

he definitely should keep jacking 3s on a team with Clay Thompson and Steph Curry.  and can he stop with the McNabbish histrionics on the court?  it's embarrassing to watch.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on June 15, 2015, 08:43:27 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

he definitely should keep jacking 3s on a team with Clay Thompson and Steph Curry.  and can he stop with the McNabbish histrionics on the court?  it's embarrassing to watch.

lol...hater #1

phattymatty

iggy shooting 41% from 3 and 33% from the foul line in the playoffs.