The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Back to Denver letting Booker and Durant do whatever they want. Particularly driving to the bucket and fouling them

Come on Denver

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal. The Nuggets stink.

Letting PHX own them these last two games. And now Shamet's goofy ass won't miss

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

MPJ taking a transition three when they were down a bucket killed them. As did Shamet morphing into prime Curry.

Jokic dropping 53 and losing is rough. Denver bench killed them

PhillyPhreak54

Klay jacking up dumb shots when he has nothing

Steph launching one from the moon down only one

And getting absolutely rocked by...Lonnie farging Walker...in the 4th (he's got like 16 in the quarter)

Way to go, Dubs.

PhillyPhreak54

And the cherry on top is Draymond doing that

You serious?

Good lord

phattymatty

I've known Lonnie Walker since he was a little baby.  His uncle was my boy growing up and he was my offensive lineman for like 5-6 years in middle school and high school.   

Lonnie recently came out and said he was abused as a kid by someone in his family.  Doubt it's unc but extremely sad and gross to hear.

PhillyPhreak54

Nuggets missing two inch shots and Booker still red hot

Come on Denver

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

My god Warriors have some pride and hit a shot and play some defense

PhillyPhreak54

The Suns fired Monty Williams?! Idiots

PhillyPhreak54

Ja Morant pulled out another gun on IG Live yesterday.

Moron

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2023, 11:33:38 AMJa Morant pulled out another gun on IG Live yesterday.

Moron

I didn't follow this closely the first time he did it but why is pulling a gun out on social media an issue? Politicians make political ads shooting bud light and photo copiers

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.