Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I went with Gio over Hill mostly because Gio gets a ton of targets and may get a few more with A.J. Green. Both of them should produce.

I don't usually go with two WRs on the same team, but it was the only way I could get a lineup I liked. I'm also heavy on Olsen and the Carolina D.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

I got slaughtered last week. So naturally I'm back in the saddle. Yay gambling.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Greshams out fuuucccckkk...had him in a few lineups since greens out

rjs246

I think I'm locked into a win in my 50/50 and am in the money for the 600k. So if all stats could stop now that would be great thanks.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Worked out very poorly for me today. Started in good position, but got mostly jack shtein from the guys I had going in today's games.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Once again having trouble choosing what cheap guys to go with. Taking Herron out of my lineups last week proved to be a disaster.

farging Kearse is back, so god knows what that means for Richardson. None of the TE's are appealing for their price.

phattymatty

fanduel is much closer to playing the lottery than it is fantasy football.

stop thinking about it. whoever starts the $3500 WR that ends up scoring two fluke TDs wins.

rjs246

Exactly. That's why the 50/50 leagues are a much smarter play. Go cheap on the lotto ticket and heavy on the better bet. Dummy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i feel like last year i used to do little private tournaments with people here. is anyone doing that?

or i'd go heads up with someone in nba for tonight.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2015, 01:23:09 PM
i feel like last year i used to do little private tournaments with people here. is anyone doing that?

or i'd go heads up with someone in nba for tonight.

In for one with football. You me, russell, Jay, munson could do one.

phattymatty

rjs246

Sounds like a terrible idea. In.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

SD