Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Weekly fanduel league, which two WRs do I go with:

Alshon Jeffery (GB) and AJ Green (Baltimore)

or

Brandon Marshall (GB) and Eric Decker (Oak)

SD

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Didn't have a good showing in that free one, but I was down to my last $5 in my account and decided to say farg it and take a chance on one of the $5 tourny's, in line to definitely win something at this point. I'm at $35 right now with the San Fran D playing, so I probably won't stay at $35 unless they pitch the shut out. But still should come away with something.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

SD

In...I get the feeling it's not going to fill up.

SunMo

yeah me too, we got 8 last week so we'll see

SD

Quote from: SunMo on January 11, 2014, 10:42:12 AM
yeah me too, we got 8 last week so we'll see

I do a weekly one with people at work. One week I picked a lineup that scored over 200 pts, and one of the guys forgot to enter so the contest never ran.

SunMo

phattymatty

phattymatty

i had blount in my lineup. gay.

SD

I'm happy this didn't run, I'm not even close in my work league. Still have Rivers/Moreno/Keenan Allen/Gates/Demariyus Thomas to go and no shot to win.

SunMo

i had blount and boldin

SD

Up $50 lastnight, thought I had it in the bag. Hauska(sp?) kicks a fg, I wind up winning $15.

Munson

Didn't do too great with fanduel last year, but gonna give it a go this year and see if I can come out positive.

One lucky week and you can get a few thousand dollars....would be nice.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds