Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i'm gonna try listing my preseason tickets on stubhub and see who bites
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

If the dates/times work and the tickets are cheap enough, I'd consider picking up a pair of preseason tickets...mostly as an excuse to bring my son down to the stadium.

SunMo

Zanshin

That's cool. I'm sure my kid would have a great time with you. I'll tell him you're thinking about it.

ice grillin you

yeah thats what i do every year but i dont sell them....just give them to friends who have kids

another good thing to do that ive done a couple times when ive had extras is to give them to boys and girls club of philly or some other organization that can get some kids to a game...the eagles will help you with this...

i like doing it because i feel like by actually getting youngings to games it will ensure that they become eagle fans...at the very least it lessens the chance they become steeler or cowboy fans

SunMo

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

SunMo

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

If that schedule is legit they'd have one Monday night game at Cleveland.

MDS

oh ok

would they also play dallas in week 17? and open with dc? if that schedule is legit.

who is the week 10 game?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I laughed

Brent Celek
If bums would take credit cards I would be way more generous- Todd Herremans