Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that.

Munson

I also do the cha cha like a sissy girl. I like-a...do...da cha cha.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 18, 2013, 08:56:06 PM
I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that.

He's a teacher too

So should I be tanking for a better draft slot or is there a benefit to winning 3rd aside from sunny rights aka bragging rights

Sgt PSN

No, you shouldn't tank. Yes, you'll get a better draft spot if you do.

Draft order for next year:

1. Rusty
2. Chuggie
3. Loser of Zanshin/Sunny
4. Winner of Zanshin/Sunny
5. Loser of Phreak/Dio
6. Winner of Phreak/Dio
7. Loser of SD/Munson
8. Winner of SD/Munson
9. Loser of Thawk/Sarge
10. Winner of Thawk/Sarge

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on December 18, 2013, 10:03:32 PM
ha...I'm not setting my lineups

Same...I'm assuming there's no way to leave a slot empty so I'm going to put my scrubs in

Congrats on 3rd place munson

Munson

I think Sarge did that backwards...I think the winner of our match up gets the 7th pick, and the loser gets the 8th pick...otherwise it makes no sense, and we'd all just try and tank this last game.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

You 2 are playing for 3rd place. Winner finishes 3rd, loser is 4th.  Those will be the final standings for the year.

Same concept applies to the 5th/6th and 7th/8th place matchups.

Chuggie and Rusty are locked into their spots and stopped playing after week 14 because they suck something awful. Everyone else (1-8) keeps going but only 1-4 compete for the championship.

Trust me....I have an Associates Degree in Fantasy Sports.

Zanshin

Hilarious. Top three in points scored...potential third pick next year.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 19, 2013, 12:23:16 AM
You 2 are playing for 3rd place. Winner finishes 3rd, loser is 4th.  Those will be the final standings for the year.

But if I'm understanding this correctly 3rd place gets pick #7 and 4th gets pick #6 meaning I want to finish 4th right? Chuggie and Russell get the first two picks next season.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Sgt PSN

No. Only 1 of you should. Don't you know anything?

Munson

I know I hate Gronk for getting hurt, and I hate Jamaal Charles.

Sgt PSN

You got smoke checked because Andy Reid used a dynamic running back properly. Chew on that all off season.