Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on September 05, 2013, 10:34:37 AM
man, #1 seed and lost in the first round....getting a little annoying with that shtein

Years Sunny finished 1st in the Reg Season:

2012 (L 1st Rnd)
2009 (L Finals)
2007 (L 1st Rnd)
2006 (L Finals)

Summary:  Sunny is awesome at not winning championships. 

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on September 06, 2013, 10:06:31 AM
Ha. I don't talk shtein. What's the point? I didn't play. And only an idiot wouldn't start Manning, so that's not exactly a stroke of genius. But whomever I took the team over from was going to dump him. That would have been silly.

You took over Philly Crew's team and I'm 100% certain he wouldn't dump him.  When I posted the roster, Romo was designated as a keeper because that's who PC kept at QB from the 2011 season heading into 2012.  He actually grabbed Manning in the draft last year because Chuggie let him go.  Chuggie is not smart. 

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

I always have a hard time figuring out who the farg I'm playing.  So I put it all down in one place.

Have I got this right?

Astroglide rjs
Dio's Ragged Company Diomedes
Jerry's Kids  Sassy
Ol Puddin Head SunMo
Philadelphia Phreaks Hentz
Poop Bandits chuggie
Sour Krauts Tomahawk
The Cowchip Kellys Zanshin?
The Sad Handjobs Munron
Wife Beater SD
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

I, for one, am shocked by SD's team name.  SHOCKED I SAY!

Munson

Just noticed that Phreak picked up Thomas mid game...I take it there's no waiver period then?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on September 07, 2013, 10:50:56 AM
Just noticed that Phreak picked up Thomas mid game...I take it there's no waiver period then?

Want to trade me Chris Johnson?

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Quote from: Munson on September 07, 2013, 10:50:56 AM

no waivers.  I forgot about that when we were discussing rule changes.  It's first come first served and yeah, it kinda sucks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

So glad I sat Vereen in favor of Lamar Miller. Miller got me 1.50, Vereen has almost 20 points.

Munson

I've got Vereen in two other leagues and kept him benched in both...yeesh.

Figured he'd have a decent year but if this week is any indication, he's going to be way more involved then I thought. Probably doesn't hurt that Ridley caughed up a fumble early

Zanshin

You just never, ever know with NE backs.

SD

I started Brady over Kaepernick. The Pats have the Jets next week while the niners have the Seahawks. So I'm gonna start Brady again. After that I'm making him available for a trade. I need another back.