Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

At the risk of being a pain in the ass, can I ask that we move the time from 8:15 to 8:30? I need to get my kid home from football practice. If it's a big deal, I'll try to work around it...but if nobody cares, that would be dandy.

Zanshin

And by risk, I meant certainty. But that was obvious, right?

Sgt PSN

I think just about everyone here would agree that if you post some bikini pics of your fitness guru wife to your facebook page every now and then, we'd be willing to adjust the draft time to whenever the farg you want.   

Zanshin

Shhhh....I need everyone here to believe my wife is hideous. Besides, everyone knows that Facebook totally needs more pics of my kid doing stupid, ordinary things. Bikini pics would detract from that, and I have a rep to uphold.

Zanshin

Posted a picture, but thought better of it.  :-*

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on August 21, 2013, 01:50:38 PM
At the risk of being a pain in the ass, can I ask that we move the time from 8:15 to 8:30? I need to get my kid home from football practice. If it's a big deal, I'll try to work around it...but if nobody cares, that would be dandy.

I'm fine with this. How do we decide the draft order?

I just got into a 33 league. You get a team, if that team gives up 33 points you win the pot for the week. Teams are picked out of a hat and you keep that team for the entire season. So for instance, if I pick the Eagles, and they give up 33 or more points to the Skins, I win $320. If two teams give up 33 or more than the pot is split accordingly. To buy in it's $170 for the season.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 21, 2013, 09:07:01 AM
Draft set.

Checked the keepers and they're list correctly so stop smoking crack, tomahawk. Pretty please.

Never!

rjs246

Have you been eating smart pills? That's your team from last year. You kept AJ Green this year as your WR, which opened him up to be drafted. Which he was. By Munson.

Draft Central | Draft Results
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Zanshin

Quote from: SD on August 21, 2013, 07:05:45 PM
I just got into a 33 league. You get a team, if that team gives up 33 points you win the pot for the week. Teams are picked out of a hat and you keep that team for the entire season. So for instance, if I pick the Eagles, and they give up 33 or more points to the Skins, I win $320. If two teams give up 33 or more than the pot is split accordingly. To buy in it's $170 for the season.

Whew. You get the Eagles, and you could be looking at winning the big money this year.

SD

I made a mistake...it's not 33 or over...it's 33 on the dot. Girl I work with said she won last year after the pot rolled over for 5 weeks.

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on August 22, 2013, 07:20:34 AMHave you been eating smart pills? That's your team from last year. You kept AJ Green this year as your WR, which opened him up to be drafted. Which he was. By Munson.

What?  How does keeping the player make the same player available to be selected? 

Nevermind.  Munron drafted Marshall, not Green so my question is irrelevant.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Don't feel bad...even MDS couldn't write such a poorly worded sentence.

SD

Couple questions:
I'm assuming only the commish can add my keeper players. It says I have until 3 on Sunday to add my keepers. Marshawn Lynch is currently assigned to Astroglide.

What is the draft order?

How do we draft, is it through Yahoo or are we posting our picks here?

Where/how do I make my payment?