Gearhead Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Thanks for the info PPinDC

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

Quote from: mussa on August 31, 2007, 11:27:28 AM
white power

Hmmm.....maybe I shouldn't be calling it Das Boot :paranoid

MURP

Susquehanna Birder

:o

I hate bolt-on spoilers on cars almost as much as those fart-can mufflers.

Dillen

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 08, 2007, 09:50:41 AM
Whenever I say that no one knows what I'm talking about.  :-D

I saw a body kit on a farging van the other day. Absolutely retarded.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 08, 2007, 09:50:41 AM

:o

That one seems to have both. 

Dillen

nevermind.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Not my cup of joe.  If it ain't a Harley, I ain't riding it. 

Diomedes

And if it is a Harley, you ain't turning it, or stopping it any better than a Hummer
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Harley's aren't built for that type of performance though.  I don't think I've ever gone faster than 70mph on a bike, even on the open highway.  I just like to hop on them and go for a nice cruise. 

Diomedes

I like my motorcycle to stop when I say stop, turn when I say turn, and go when I say go.

Most Harleys fail that acid test in a bad way.  Not all..most.

Harleys are about posing. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Best of both worlds.

Third, and last bike I ever owned, was an S2 Thunderbolt. Not going to win any drag races, but the chassis and brakes were boner inspiring.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

v-twin harley engine with genuine hooligan capability

holla!!