Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

shorebird

:-D My sick mind always wondered if anyone ever slipped and fell face first carrying a baby in one of those things. Like I always wondered if anyone ever crashed a bike with a kid in one of those seats that latch onto the back fender.

Diomedes

Of course people have fallen and crashed their bikes.  Unfortunately, kids are tougher than they look, so the only time you hear about it is when Britney Spears is the parent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Dio would know, he was dropped many times as a kid. He's still OK!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Not dropped.  Dropped off and found my way home, yes.  Much to my mother's dismay.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on January 31, 2007, 01:17:13 PM
phillyfanindc...man up!

Yeah. "We" decided to go with a Honda CR-V, over a less-sensible Dodge Nitro. However, to increase my manliness after taking such a terrible blow, I convinced her that if she got her CR-V, I could get a 440 Short Block from Mopar Performance with part of my bonus for my Dodge Dart, instead of rebuilding the puny 318 that's in it.

That's 440 cubic inches of testosterone there....

The CR-V still couldn't tow a poodle though.... :-[

One another note concerning emasculation, I watched "Take Home Chef" on TLC last night while waiting for my car to be inspected. I enjoyed it. A lot. farg it, I like cooking shows.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Good deal. Happy wife, big engine to compensate for small penis. Everyone feels better@!!

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 01, 2007, 10:26:30 AM
Not dropped.  Dropped off and found my way home, yes.  Much to my mother's dismay.

:-D

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on February 01, 2007, 10:53:32 AMI convinced her that if she got her CR-V, I could get a 440 Short Block from Mopar Performance with part of my bonus for my Dodge Dart, instead of rebuilding the puny 318 that's in it.

Niiiice. Don't forget the six pack!

Rome

I just swapped out our old doorbell ringer with a new one.

Now I can sit on my ass for the rest of the weekend flushed with pride in knowing I'm not a complete failure as a man.

Almost a complete failure but not a total one.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm currently eating a salad that has the following two ingredients amongst the lettuce, cheese, etc:

1.) "Craisins"
2.) Fat-free Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing

methdeez

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 06, 2007, 12:01:22 PM
I'm currently eating a salad that has the following two ingredients amongst the lettuce, cheese, etc:

1.) "Craisins"
2.) Fat-free Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing

You mean ...

Wat for it...

wait for it....

GAYSINS!

Yes!  DTC4EVA!

Rome

rjs246

I farging hate sloppy joes. And meatloaf.

I eat meat as much as humanly possible but both of those dishes are farging nasty.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

STOP with sloppy joe, i'll farging kill you man
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.