Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It's going to take them at least a decade to recover if they ever really do.  And not that it matters much right now but how long does Bill O'Brien stick around at this point?  He's certainly saying all the right things but I have to wonder if he wants to spend the next half decade of his life coaching third rate prospects with no hope of winning anything.

SunMo

i could see it as a no-lose situation for him.  if he toils in mediocrity for 5 years he can leave and in interviews for other jobs say that he had nothing work with.

if he pulls a miracle and brings them back to being top notch, he can have his pick of any job in the country
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

As I sit here watching Theismann sell me on Super Beta Prostate, I look forward to cheering on McGloin trying to win the first game for PSU since fellow ginger Mike McQueary led the Nitts to a 35-10 whooping of the Wisconsin Badgers on Nov. 22, 1997.

MDS

So is temple going to beat them now?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, this guy's signature is on my bachelors degree!

One thing I didn't know: Spanier claims to have been a long-time victim of child abuse.

However, if we assume he's lying about a lot of what he talks about here, I guess he could be adding that for a sympathetic punch.

ice grillin you

that would make him look worse in this case wouldnt it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Trivia question: Now that Joe Paterno's wins dating back to 1998 have been vacated, who was the QB of the last team to get Joe Paterno a victory in 1997?

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 23, 2012, 03:51:33 PM
Trivia question: Now that Joe Paterno's wins dating back to 1998 have been vacated, who was the QB of the last team to get Joe Paterno a victory in 1997?

no idea

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 23, 2012, 12:35:45 PM
As I sit here watching Theismann sell me on Super Beta Prostate, I look forward to cheering on McGloin trying to win the first game for PSU since fellow ginger Mike McQueary led the Nitts to a 35-10 whooping of the Wisconsin Badgers on Nov. 22, 1997.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Rome

They sound like supporters of Hitler.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

That @FanSince09 dude on twitter found a couple of people who blamed the victims for not trying harder to fight back.

SunMo

that dude is my favorite twitter account ever.

DH

Anyone who admits they're a fan of a team for 3 long years has gotta be gold.