Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I like how Todd is trying to use binge drinking as some sort of insult. What a douche.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

yeah i dont really get that either

then again he didnt allow weed and/or alcohol in his college house

he came to a phillies tailgate with us one time and i was lower on beer than i should have been because i accidentily bought some NA johnsons...so naturally i secretly pawned off the NA on him and his boy...both drank it without a clue in the world as to what it was until we were about to leave and one of them saw the can
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

so they stopped acting drunk when they saw it?

ice grillin you

no they didnt act drunk....but they also didnt immediately recognize that it was NA which any even semi experienced drinker would have

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2012, 12:14:24 PM
no they didnt act drunk....but they also didnt immediately recognize that it was NA which any even semi experienced drinker would have

A semi experienced drinker would never mistakingly buy NA beer in the first place. 

ice grillin you

you be amazed at how often i purchase the wrong thing.....im a professional at it

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2012, 11:50:59 AM
I like how Todd is trying to use binge drinking as some sort of insult. What a douche.

If you aren't binge drinking and having sex with random women at college what are you doing?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/penn_state/20120124_PSU_officials__alumni_outraged_at_Paterno_memorial_eBay_sales.html

Quote"I can't tell you how reprehensible I find those kinds of actions," Erickson said at today's Faculty Senate meeting. "We have tried to do everything within our power to stop that, but there are certain legal limitations on what we are allowed to do."

Erickson's outrage was matched by Penn State alums who thought the selling of tickets was disrespectful. A Twitter hashtag of #eBaywatch was created to find any tickets being offered and get them removed, including the clever sort who tried to sell a T-shirt with the tickets included for $99. That too was removed.

I know it's just me because I don't have feelings for Penn State one way or another, but seriously, this guy sounds more upset over someone scalping tickets to a memorial service than anyone did at Sandusky's shenanigans.

Get a farging grip, dipshteins.  Jesus...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seriously.... Who cares? Supply and demand, Rodney.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 24, 2012, 07:13:34 PM

Tailgating in the parking lot before the ceremony will probably not be encouraged by the administration.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2012, 07:48:34 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on January 24, 2012, 07:13:34 PM

Tailgating in the parking lot before the ceremony will probably not be encouraged by the administration.

Better in the parking lot than in the Lasch Building showers...

Rome

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2012, 12:01:21 PM
yeah i dont really get that either

then again he didnt allow weed and/or alcohol in his college house

he came to a phillies tailgate with us one time and i was lower on beer than i should have been because i accidentily bought some NA johnsons...so naturally i secretly pawned off the NA on him and his boy...both drank it without a clue in the world as to what it was until we were about to leave and one of them saw the can

that story is actually fairly accurate, which is amazing considering the source. all i remember from that game is you saying "finally" when people started booing utley after he finished off another 0-4.

one minor correction though--it was our post-college that house that we didnt want weed in. mostly because of the smell. beer was more than fine.

and to the rest of you i hope your tissues are all cried out. shiva call at my house tomorrow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty