Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

SunMo

so JoePa is about to die from what it sounds like
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

They should charge Sandusky with murder

I really want to leave this comment naked to see the responses.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I always figured he wouldn't last long after he was done coaching.

It's tragic, but it's just as he said himself: He should have done more.

MDS

its only tragic to loser penn state people

to everyone else its an old fart finally going away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2012, 07:21:12 PM

It's not tragic to anyone, he's old and has cancer so this news is expected. Tragic is 9/11, Jerome Brown killing himself and his nephew, Pelle Lindbergh playing bumper cars with a cement wall, the Lost finale.

But if you think to 'everyone else' that Joe Paterno dieing is just some old fart finally going away well in that case you're wrong. He was an icon that defined a university for years and is the all time winningest coach in college football history. As far as deaths in the sports world they don't get much bigger than this.

reese125

its not a coincidence hes on his last breath

stress is one powerful motherfarger and surely sped his death ticket up

MDS

Quote from: SD on January 21, 2012, 07:27:23 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2012, 07:21:12 PM

It's not tragic to anyone, he's old and has cancer so this news is expected. Tragic is 9/11, Jerome Brown killing himself and his nephew, Pelle Lindbergh playing bumper cars with a cement wall, the Lost finale.

But if you think to 'everyone else' that Joe Paterno dieing is just some old fart finally going away well in that case you're wrong. He was an icon that defined a university for years and is the all time winningest coach in college football history. As far as deaths in the sports world they don't get much bigger than this.

maybe thats an issue, that your icon is some old wop who covered up a child predators deeds so the phony reputation of his binge drinking mediocre state school could continue.

im glad hes dead and im glad that penn st got taken down. am i glad children were molested in order to so? no. of course not. but that school and that coach had it coming with the way they ran their lives.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

^lol^ at your entire post. I don't even know where to begin.

You have a vendetta against Penn State and JoePa, that's fine, but to downplay what his death means to other people that aren't Penn State fans shows ignorance.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's interesting to try to have a conscience but not a soul. Why bother?

Reports are starting to trickle in that he's dead, so I guess the haters will be popping the bubbly tonight.

reese125

so sad and immature that anyone would want the guy dead....taken out as coach sure...but dead? stop yourself.

SunMo

i don't know why any of you actually listen to what he says, he's doing it to get a reaction
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

hes just a football coach, get over it. even if you love penn st football hes not someone you had an actual relationship with. so you really should be somber or hurt. or care that much.

also hes not dead. twitter jumped the gun. shocking.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2012, 09:25:48 PM
also hes not dead. twitter jumped the gun. shocking.

Journalistic integrity will get you everywhere, kiddo.