Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Just got another Rivals250 recruit tonight Ross Douglas a 4 star corner from Ohio.  Supposedly another kid will be committing soon due to the Hackenburg commitment. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

Got the #1 TE inthe country tonight he is a 5 star. I don't know what OB is selling these kids but its working!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

they will lose to temple in one of the next set of 3 games they have

maybe 2

BOOK IT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on March 09, 2012, 11:27:51 PM
Got the #1 TE inthe country tonight he is a 5 star. I don't know what OB is selling these kids but its working!

he's actually going out and talking to the recruits, which is more than paterno did the past 10 years
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The stars were aligned for this kid. Hell, it could be argued that Dave Joyner picked the most TE-friendly coach he could in hopes of making sure Breneman stayed in state.

I think the last time Paterno sat on a couch and spouted recruiting jargon was the Big Ten network "Come to Penn State!" commercial filming.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on March 10, 2012, 06:16:26 AM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on March 09, 2012, 11:27:51 PM

he's actually going out and talking to the recruits, which is more than paterno did the past 10 years

truth...i believe pryor is the only living room he was in in the last five or six years....antonio logan el before that i think

but the gronk hernandez thing certainly played a huge part

now lets see if ob can get a brady to throw to this punk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

There is no doubt that the coach actually going out and recruiting makes a difference.  I am just surprised with the scandal that they are already getting top talent.  They have four kids already and they are all top recruits. 

And IGY hopefully Hackenburg is the Brady.

PoopyfaceMcGee

In college, Brady wasn't even Brady.

Drunkmasterflex

Landed stud DT Greg Webb from NJ today and actually turned down his teammate a 4 star DE.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sara Ganim, a reporter for a Harrisburg newspaper, won a Pulitzer for her work on the Sandusky case. She's 24 years old.

YOUR MOVE, TODD.

phillymic2000

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 16, 2012, 04:38:21 PM
Sara Ganim, a reporter for a Harrisburg newspaper, won a Pulitzer for her work on the Sandusky case. She's 24 years old.

YOUR MOVE, TODD.

LOL

MDS

I'm a finalist for a job covering Jackson State football

Check. Mate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2012, 05:46:09 PM
I'm a finalist for a job covering Jackson State football

Check. Mate.

MDS

lol

if it happens ima need ma boi hawk to holla at his kkk homies. gotta make some buddies.

Rome

Reason # 1 billion why Rich Kotite needs to die in an oven:

I was at a wedding reception when that motherfarger was picked and we were watching it live on tv as it happened.  Kotite was beside himself on ESPN saying how great he was and how he played with a nasty streak.

Then the piece of shtein held out and was all but useless for the rest of his miserable career.

Kotite was smug, clueless, arrogant and absolutely the most overmatched head coach in Eagles history.  Die, die, die.