Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

schefter tweeted that munchak was approached early in the process but he was not interested
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i dont know if he will take it but it makes no sense.....guy puts his time in for 15 years at the nfl level and finally gets his shot at the big time to after one year quit for a hideous college job

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It doesn't really make sense for Penn State either. No clue if he'll be any good as a head coach at any level and he has no experience coaching at college.

From his standpoint, it makes sense if he gets paid more than he's making with the Titans. Money talks.

SunMo

i don't know why they don't just steal saban away from bama with bob stoops as the DC

it's not rocket science here people

SunMo

RT @jwyattsports: "I love my alma mater, but I have no interest in being head coach at Penn St," Munchak said. "I never want to leave TN."

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 28, 2011, 11:11:11 AM
It doesn't really make sense for Penn State either. No clue if he'll be any good as a head coach at any level and he has no experience coaching at college.

under normal circumstances id totally agree...however at this point munchak would have actually looked like a solid hire...thats how far penn state has fallen...

doesnt really matter who the next coach is tho...they just have to keep the ship a float for a few years...restore some faith in the recruiting world get fundraising back up to accpetable levels and then move aside for a real coach.....the problem is all potential suitors know this as well so whos gonna sacrifice themselves like that

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jim Grobe, David Cutcliffe, or Tom Clements? Excitement!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Amusing post on Nick Saban rumors

The thing I will say is that it would probably take $8m/year for him to even blink about it.

Meanwhile, Florio decided it was worth publishing an Eric Mangini story. Riiiiiiight.

ice grillin you

penn state fans are maybe the worst possible fans in the world...sec fans are 1000 times better and more into their teams but cfb is a religion down their so you expect it...penn state fans are pathetic and know they are second third or fourth tier but still try to be like sec fans when really they are like purdue fans

its so embarrassing

MDS

that it 1000% a shot at FF and he will respond and it will be irritating
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes not nearly alone...there are thousands of other pennsyltuckians that want penn state to be way more important than it is

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

ups will go down as one of the best calls ever

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wonder what kind of career Derrick Williams would have had if he didn't go to the Lions, and then the Lions. Justin King and Deon Butler still have jobs somehow.