Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Temple had a better recruiting class.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Just wait until they come to the Linc. We'll cover the spread!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Come down to the game with me. I'll get you a ticket in the student section. We can hang out at my (upcoming) house in North Philly and then play some board games before bed time. It'll be fun.

And yes, I'll even do that thing you like done to your "scrotis."

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

I'll take that a yes. We can leave right after the game to pick up King Cole.

rjs246

I would happily strap a bomb to my chest and detonate while riding with you two, knowing full well that I had done the world a service.

Just kidding, I'm far too valuable to die for you idiots.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

BigEd76

From BWI:

QuoteThis is one of the most confusing set of circumstances I have ever seen with a player Penn State was recruiting, especially in the final five days before signing day.

BWI was told Green verbally committed to Penn State for the first time on Friday, Feb.1 and that commitment was re-confirmed to Penn State on Sunday [Feb. 4], Monday [Feb. 5] and Tuesday [Feb. 6]. It seems all that changed Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, when Green had meetings with Pulaski Academy's head football coach, Kevin Kelley, that the Green family didn't know about and during those two meetings Coach Kelley supposedly called Pete Carroll and had Green talk with him for extended periods of time.

This is legal under NCAA rules. A prospect can call a coach during the "dead period", but the contact over the phone can't be placed by the coach. Now you know why Green's mother, Wilma Murdock, was so upset at the press conference.

I hope Green's mother confirms this and gives us the interview. If my understanding of this situation is accurate the role Coach Kelley played in this story is unbelieveable.

Zanshin

Rutgers had a great recruiting class.  Of course, that doesn't belong here, other than the fact that the recruits outshine those for Penn State, I think.

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

penn state fans might be bigger whiny bitches than even skins fans....unreal...just let it go before you scare other recruits away with your incessant blubbering iover losing a guy to usc...it happens every year to 15 different schools
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous