The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

What the farg do parents care if school cancels or not? Just make the kid stay home regardless

Unrelated:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/06/cold-global-warming_n_4550715.html

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Tomahawk

That's hilarious

I love the name Effingham...sounds like you're pissed off at pork.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

first driveway shovel of the day....got about 5 inches so far
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Have I mentioned how much I love shoveling snow?

F'n love it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its awesome if its super cold and light and not much more than six inches....start getting up toward double digits or have a wet snow and farg that shtein

i like shovelling snow cause unlike pulling weeds or raking leaves you can clearly see your progress so its super gratifying

Dillen

I grew up in Rochester, NY. Shoveling heavy snow every day for 5 farging months makes you hate it.

Now I live in the capital region of NY and have family a little north of NYC, and others in the Downington/Exton area. Shoveling snow in these places is the shtein now.

Seabiscuit36

I use my tractor and plow,  farg shovels.  Throw in a toro snow blower for some smaller sections.  'merica!
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

I spent $50 on a pair of winter boots. Farg shoveling.

Seabiscuit36

We have roughly 6 inches on the ground now i'd say.  And the bad stuff hasnt started yet.  I'll probably go out around 7pm to knock it out in the first round.  Should be tapering off shortly after that.

Geowhizzer

Rome

I wore shorts and a Tommy Bahama shirt to work today.

Not tomorrow.  It's supposed to be in the upper forties.  Brrrrr...

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 21, 2014, 04:05:15 PM
I spent $50 on a pair of winter boots. Farg shoveling.

Moon boots?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 21, 2014, 07:44:22 PM
I wore shorts and a Tommy Bahama shirt to work today.

Not tomorrow.  It's supposed to be in the upper forties.  Brrrrr...

-10 to -20 wind chills tomorrow morning in the neast