Stand Up Player

Started by Yeti, August 25, 2005, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 25, 2005, 02:22:41 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on August 25, 2005, 02:09:13 PM
Reno. The guy works as a bus boy on the boulevard. That's some adopted hometown pride there.

You mean Roosevelt Boulevard? I think I seen him in Steve's Prince of Steaks once....in the back......chopping peppers....

That was Vai, they are related. Reno serves up crab fries at Chickies n Petes.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

BobbyT

I think  Trotter and Dawk are both great.Loved how Trotter was cheering the Eagles defense late in the 4th quarter in the Ravens game.McNabb has admitted he likes the Syracuse fans over the Eagle fans.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Beermonkey

Quote from: BobbyT on August 25, 2005, 03:23:05 PMMcNabb has admitted he likes the Syracuse fans over the Eagle fans.

They probably didn't boo him coming out of high school.

I don't blame him for saying that, there really wasn't a right choice. He's on the Board of Trustees at Syracuse and very well couldn't diss those fans.

Syracuse U Magazine: McNabb a Role Model

RezRob

Quote from: BobbyT on August 25, 2005, 03:23:05 PM
McNabb has admitted he likes the Syracuse fans over the Eagle fans.
Gee I wonder what made him say that?
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

"I was saying Boo-urns."
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: rjs246 on August 25, 2005, 03:45:43 PM
Who cares?

You care....very deeply.

We know you're all about the emotional attachment to players & the warmth of their reciprocation.

TempleOwl

Dawk is the man!  Trot is selfish in my opinion.  Hugh dropped a notch when he left for the $$$ after saying he wouldn't, although he never dissed the fans in philly.  McNabb is a company man and Reno is the HOST at Chickie & Pete's.
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Drunkmasterflex

I can't say there is one guy to me you could make an argument for Trot, Hugh, or Dawk.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

T_Section224

i think rjs would be a stand up player if he were a player.  for now he's just a stand up poster.  actually i guess he's really a sit-down poster.  heck, who am i kidding, if it wasn't for hoping he posts an alba butt shot i probably wouldn't even look for one of his posts.

i do seriously think that mcnabb is a stand up guy.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum