What other NFL games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Started by The BIGSTUD, September 05, 2006, 03:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket, so I only watch what is on locally in Philly, but the Cowboys @ Jags game is going to be on and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. The whole TO bit, plus it's a great and early chance to see how Dallas will be this season. Especially against a good defense with the Jags.

I'm also very excited for the Colts/Giants and Vikings/Skins game. We get to see all the other 3 division games this week because the Cowboys/Jags game is local and the other 2 are national games. So it'll be fun this weekend seeing how the other division teams look against pretty good opponents.

Any games you have in particular that you want to see besides the Eagles?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wouldn't know.  I have Sunday Ticket, so I'll just flip around and find the best game on.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 05, 2006, 07:48:56 AM
I wouldn't know.  I have Sunday Ticket, so I'll just flip around and find the best game on.

:yay Me, too.

PhillyPhreak54

dis12

always looking forward to seeing Giants, Cowboys and taterskins lose. >:D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

reese125

I think its crazy how many tight "defensive" games there are for the 1st week. The NFL did a great job scheduling games for week 1.

not only that...it makes for a bitch to pick your starting RB's for fantasy

LBIggle

if the eagles lose.. none of them.

if the eagles win.. i won't remember any of em anyway.

bobbyinlondon

Unfortunately, I'm working nights this week. Fortunately, I have Sky Plus, which is like TIVO in the States, so I can record everything I'm missing. Sky TV, who have the NFL rights for Sunday DHs have the following on:

Friday 0130--Miami @ Pittsburgh

Sunday 6pm--Atlanta @ Carolina
            9.15pm--Dallas @ Jacksonville

Tuesday midnight--Minnesota @ Washington

Unless I can get audio from "The Shark" on Sunday night, I'll be following the Eagles game on Sportsline's Gamecenter.

I'm very disappointed in Sky's pick of games on the 17th--I thought for sure the Giants-Eagles would have been picked; we get Buffalo @ Miami and New England @ NY Jets.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on September 06, 2006, 05:50:04 PM
Unfortunately, I'm working nights this week. Fortunately, I have Sky Plus, which is like TIVO in the States, so I can record everything I'm missing. Sky TV, who have the NFL rights for Sunday DHs have the following on:

Friday 0130--Miami @ Pittsburgh

Sunday 6pm--Atlanta @ Carolina
            9.15pm--Dallas @ Jacksonville

Tuesday midnight--Minnesota @ Washington

Unless I can get audio from "The Shark" on Sunday night, I'll be following the Eagles game on Sportsline's Gamecenter.

I'm very disappointed in Sky's pick of games on the 17th--I thought for sure the Giants-Eagles would have been picked; we get Buffalo @ Miami and New England @ NY Jets.

England luvs them sum AFC East.