Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Now two goals in the first three minutes in Croatia/Denmark. 

Insanity.

Don Ho

Wow, what a match.  Denmark missing three PK's.  Sure looked like the Croatian dude definitely stopped on that one successful PK.  Surprised they allowed it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on July 01, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
Wow, what a match.  Denmark missing three PK's.  Sure looked like the Croatian dude definitely stopped on that one successful PK.  Surprised they allowed it.

Make up call for letting the Dane GK leave his line way early on the PK near the end of extra time.

Don Ho

True, i told my son that same thing after he blocked it, he stepped up well before Modric made contact.  It was so obvious.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I stayed home & watched both of those matches from start to finish.  My name is Rome and I need help.

Rome

Adios El Tri.

Sorry, Chuggie.  At least the Birds won the Super Bowl. 

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on July 02, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
Adios El Tri.

Sorry, Chuggie.  At least the Birds won the Super Bowl.

This.

They gave it all they had...for the first 30 mins. They were out-classed, and out-matched.

Brazil was stronger than they showed in the first three games. Great game by Willian, Neymar, and their D. Mexico had one play for a goal and Gallardo decided to shoot instead of passing it to an open Lozano.

Good luck Gauchos.

Mexico needs to go train in the heat for 4-years so that they can keep up. These fargers are just teases.

2026 will have all the drama and will be more inclusive for the world.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Neymar's antics on the sideline when he realized that an opponent's toe was touching him brought out my innger igy:  farg soccer.  Goddamn nancing pusses.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Similar to IGY feigning hating soccer.

Diomedes

Technically it could have been a red card if I understand the rules correctly but that little bitches' antics were embarrassing.  How can you call yourself a man and act like that in public?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres many reasons why soccer will never make a mark in america but that today is reason number one....or maybe two behind scarfs funny hats and cheesy chants by douchebags in bars rooting for an english club team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Look for the same from Suarez.

Layun kept pushing him to the ground, and Neymar decided to pull that.

I didn't mind the break too much, hoping that Mexico would catch their breath.

It's the stupid part of the game, but remember, these guys have been coached to do that since they were small. Once they start enforcing that a little harder, you will see less of that.

Rome

I can't wait until the PL starts up.  I miss being a douchebag soccer loving fan.  Being just the regular kind leaves me feeling empty inside. 

And Neymar is a total disgrace. 

phattymatty

a country full of immigrant loving soccer fans would be heaven compared to our current cesspool of trump loving nascar and hockey trash.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on July 02, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Technically it could have been a red card if I understand the rules correctly

The unwritten rule is that a top offensive player needs to basically headbutt a guy, save a goal with his hands, or bite dudes to get a straight red in the World Cup.