Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Marlins teal uniforms are so sweet - should've never change them

Rome

Don Ho

I still miss the Kentucky Colonels uniforms.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on March 31, 2023, 08:50:23 PM
What has happened to you?

Lol they look good

Seeing them wear those after the dreck they've draped themselves in the last 20 years makes them look better

PhillyPhreak54

The Mets are Phillieing in Milwaukee

Ya love to see it

ice grillin you

Marlins twins took 1:57 to play tonite
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

QuoteBatting average is up 16 points, stolen bases have spiked 30% and the average game time is down 31 minutes, on track to be the sport's lowest since 1984.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Maton with a walk off 3R job

Figures that the Giants were the last leg of a four teamer for me. El oh El

PhillyPhreak54

loooool Scherzer has been run for sticky stuff

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

I couldn't care less if they doctor the baseballs, but as long as the rules generate funny scenes like that I'm all for it. Joe Niekro throwing the nail file was an all time great moment.

Geowhizzer

Phillie legend Matt Moore pitching for the Angels in the 10th inning against the Yankees.  It ended just as you'd think it would.

MDS

with the a's off to vegas and tampa closer to a new stadium, expansion is revving up. theyre going to add 2 teams.

nashville seems in really good position. utah, charlotte, portland in the mix. then theres vancouver and montreal.

id anticipate a switch to 4 divisions of 4 in each league when this happens. would bet against an east/west alignment, i think they keep AL/NL however antiquated and meaningless it is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.