Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

BOOOOOOO!  As simple as that, BOO!  Should have let him go to the Mets
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Christ, merrifield is slower than Rhys!

Don Ho

Ser shteins the Bed back in formation.

Don Ho

If these two games were close and it was a battle back-and-forth, I'd feel pretty good, but this is a complete pull down your pants and let me spank your bare ass beat down!

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging joke.

20 runs in two days (so far)

I hate loving this team

Don Ho

You never know, but looking at the April schedule fairly doable, so if they really come out of the gates looking like elephant shtein, this may be a prolonged issue.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 30, 2024, 02:19:28 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2024, 11:55:57 AMthe braves lineup isnt fair

Not sure how they don't win 110 games this season

I mean they could shtein the bed again in the post season but on paper they ate the best lineup ive seen in a long time and they might be the 3rd best lineup in the majors THIS year

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was not going to go, but then my buddy had an extra for cheap and i couldnt say no. i shouldve said no.

the braves are going to do this to a ton of teams besides the phillies, so whatever, take your lumps. the bats being this uncompetitive outside of 1 max fried meltdown inning...not good bob. a lot of people thought (lol) there could be an nl east title race. the real race is atl/lad to 120 wins

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ser Anthony Dominguez is what he is - SAD

SD

I would have bet the odds on a sweep so 1 out of 3 ain't bad

MDS

they were outplayed for most of the 27 innings, featured an amazing merrifield-sosa-pache-rojas lineup and only lost 1 game in the standings to the juggernaut braves

baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Braves on pace to win 108 phils 66
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what is their pace for wins if edmundo sosa and cristian pache play 1/3rd of the games

Don Ho

My abacus doesn't calculate that low.