2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

If you turned it off I don't blame you, but the bums actually came back. Up 10-9.

Dobbs 3 run shot to right just put them on top. Unbelievable.

They still suck, however.

Don Ho

NO fargING WAY!  This just didn't happen did it?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I'm missing this game because the Fox affiliate down here is showing, of course, the Sox-Yanks.  bastiches.

May be better for my heart (and television) the way this game is going...

PhillyPhreak54

Amazing. Maybe, just maybe, these fargs have some fight left in them.

I'm watching the game on Fox Sports en Espanol. Second Saturday in a row I've had to do this.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 26, 2008, 06:01:56 PM
I'm missing this game because the Fox affiliate down here is showing, of course, the Sox-Yanks.  bastiches.

May be better for my heart (and television) the way this game is going...

who is getting this game?  I can't imagine any FOX affliate bumping the Yankees/Red Sox.  God forbid anyone miss one of the 75 games they seem to play every season. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The Orlando station has the Sox/Yankees on.  It just wouldn't be the weekend if one of those teams wasn't on Fox.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Durbin pitches out of a jam in the 7th.  Still clinging.

PoopyfaceMcGee

EDIT:  BUMS WIN!  BUMS WIN!

Rome

BigEd76

Quote from: Don Ho on July 26, 2008, 06:10:17 PMwho is getting this game?  I can't imagine any FOX affliate bumping the Yankees/Red Sox.  God forbid anyone miss one of the 75 games they seem to play every season.

it was basically limited to Philly and the rednecks in Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee

I turned the game off after 9-3 and didn't see any of that 7-run inning.  Didn't turn it back on until the 9th.  Great comeback.  Lidge broke Wagner's team record for consecutive saves to start a season (23)...

PhillyPhreak54

All this means is that they will come out tomorrow and have 1-run on 3 hits.

MDS

hey look they won

cookies in the swampy philly afternoon heat tomorrow = epic fail
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.