MLB Playoff Talk

Started by Geowhizzer, October 04, 2005, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Go Astros!

Show a poorly ran club like the Phillies what it takes!
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

scarslet

Pfft, that's so wrong. The Astros deserve it after all their years of playing...and who cares if they win the WS? They made it, that's what matters.

:sly

Okay, maybe it matters a little bit.
Apparently I'm a lurking bastitch. =D

Mad-Lad

Quote from: hbionic on October 19, 2005, 11:28:10 PM
Congratulations Mad-Lad. It's a nice feeling to make it to the finals of anything. Good luck.

Go good series! :yay

Thanks, hbionic.  I'm SOOOO happy for Bagwell, Biggio, and Ausmus.  they really deserve it.

it's a huge relief after monday.  I seriously couldn't sleep after seeing Pujols hit that ball a bajillion miles.

sorry 64.  Mulder came out flat as all hell tonight.  I'm definitely surprised the Cards bats went cold.  Don't get me wrong, i still think Eckstein is annoying as all hell but that's just cause he's frustrating on opposing pitching.

Roy Oswalt is friggin' amazing. 

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 06, 2005, 10:20:37 PM

It's all about the O.

Best of luck White Sox.  This series is gonna kick ass!

GO ASTROS!

henchmanUK

Commiserations, 64. Congrats MadLad, Dillen, and best of luck in the WS, but I hope you guys get HAMMERED!
GO GO SOX!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Dillen

anyone see when they were champaigning eachother in the background Gipson (I think it was) asked Taveras if he was too young to drink? :-D