2012 Point and Laugh at the Skins thread

Started by SD, February 05, 2012, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2013, 02:20:07 AM
6-8mo recovery

That part of the story (from "team sources") reeked of Snyder or Shanny bullshteinting the fans again. Maybe he'll be able to start the season if they push it. Maybe he could be a miracle case like All Day. But the average player takes longer than that to come back, and even longer to play like his old self.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The most interesting part of this is how much he'll go for in my auction league.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 09, 2013, 06:23:39 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2013, 02:20:07 AM
6-8mo recovery

That part of the story (from "team sources") reeked of Snyder or Shanny bullshteinting the fans again. Maybe he'll be able to start the season if they push it. Maybe he could be a miracle case like All Day. But the average player takes longer than that to come back, and even longer to play like his old self.

wes welker who game relies on sharp cuts and starting and stopping was playing preseason games after tearing his mcl and acl....that said i think rg3 wont start the season because hes a franchise qb and you are going to be ultra safe...as good as ad is hes still a rb and welker is a slot wr...you can take some risk with those guys...not rg3....then again the taterskins were exactly cautious with him the last month...also rg3 has lcl/mcl which is worse than acl/mcl that ad and welker had

the irony here is that another team in the same city just six months ago sat down their young phenom for a stretch run and the playoffs in order to save him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on January 08, 2013, 08:53:04 PM
QuoteHis knee will be alright. He was walking around after the game. We have Dr. James Andrews. The same guy that just brought Adrian Peterson's career back to life. But hey, glad Shannahan drafted Captain Kirk. He can get it done when needed.

from a Redksins fan to me today

thats a pretty reasonable statement for a Skins fan.

ice grillin you

on the surface that seems reasonable....but at its core is classic taterskin homersim....skins fans are always like seven notches ahead of any other fans on the homer scale

if the situation is completely dire...like say the future of the franchise qb who was going to win you multiple superbowls and who gave up a bunch of draft picks for is in question....eagles fans would be like a negative 1 right now...eagles are cursed....told you so.....they will never win another title again...walt whitman here i come

where as taterskin fans are like a six/seven right now....hes gonna be fine...he has great genetics...andrews was the guy who rebuilt steve austin...coaching angel will heal him

on the flip side if everything is rosie with the skins to the point where most fans would be a 7...just won the divison...have won seven in a row...then the skin fans are like a 13....no one can stop us...i dont see how we dont at least make the superbowl...this is the start of a dynasty...we even have the best surgeon in the world on our team...the coaching angel is guiding us from above

ice grillin you

Sick athlete, incredible work ethic and this is THE Dr. James Andrews here, not some meatball surgeon. He'll be 100%

cause lots of pro athletes...especially superstars.....get their knees fixed in a back alley in camden by the doctor from cannonball run

methdeez

PhillyPhanInDC

The RG3urrection has begun. T-Minus 8 months until Robert returns to make those who celebrated his injury pay dearly. taterskins 2013 NFC #1 seed.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

The shtein on that board is priceless.  I hope to see a poem any day now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

taterskins are blackish
taterskins are also whitish
I'm bad at haikus

DH

You know how you could relieve yourself of the annoying taterskins fans? How about not going to a forum entitled "ExtremeSkins".

My God, how nerdy are some of you?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DH on January 09, 2013, 06:34:30 PM
You know how you could relieve yourself of the annoying taterskins fans? How about not going to a forum entitled "ExtremeSkins".

My God, how nerdy are some of you?

FTMFW

Rome

They're the worst people on Earth but they're also hilarious.

PhillyPhreak54

Their stupidly and overt homerism amuses me.

BigEd76