2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Heild is unconscious

Knicks obviously prioritized stopping Maxey...nice of the rest of the team to finally chip in

PhillyPhreak54

Amazing. Buddy has entered the series. Welcome!

Finish these fargs out

MDS

theres no way this last minute isnt extremely process era sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Oh well, that was a great, exciting Q2 and Q3.  Maxey shut down tonight. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hart was so open he had time to take a nap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal. They left Hart wide open.

And that final shot?

Garbage!!

Don Ho

"Embiid isn't a 100%" - so looking forward to not hearing that until October.

SD

MDS

this whole thing was an incredible waste of time

but fun series ill say that

PhillyPhreak54

Choke job. farg em. They need to get better

Rome

Toby had zero points in 29 minutes. 

I mean...

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2024, 06:02:34 AMToby had zero points in 29 minutes. 

I mean...

this is the neato social media take but the stars failed them not tobi or kyle farging lowry scoring zero points...maxey was total shtein the whole game and got his lunch eaten by vincenzo and jo not great in the 4th...those guys win you games and those guys lose you games...they lost it tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Son got home late from work and we watched the replay.  Lot of balloon farts last night.  Tobias, good God!  Way to disappear, now disappear for good.  Lowry looked like me and my two fake hips.  Paul Reed was useles.  Maxey was frustrating last night. AND the rebounding was bad. Great 2nd and 3rd quarters, burn the rest.

AND last thought: the F with that shtein Brunson does where he shoots or drives and throws himself backwards into the defender?  I forgot who it was on but one of those was such BS where he threw his entire bodyback into someone and he gets the call. 

Honestly this is all just pent up frustration from all of us as this team was not going to survive another series be it a sweep by Indy or 5 or 6 games.  Sixers have nothing left.