Jamaal Jackson
Stewart Bradley

Will return hopefully:
Michael Vick
Antonio Dixon
Leonard Weaver

Blech.  Who else?

rjs246

I am apprehensive about the defensive rookies' ability to return and contribute in any way next year.

No one is giving up first rounders for Kolb and in the absence of first rounders I hope he doesn't get traded.

The defense sucks. The O-Line sucks. McDermott sucks. Akers sucks.

farg the world.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Gaither's probably gone too.  I don't remember him making one play this season...

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Akers had his best year in along time and just couldn't keep his head straight yesterday. The kicker who needs to go is Rocca, he can't punt in cold weather. If they replace Akers they need someone better, otherwise I am ok with him for next year. Sav needs to go back to Aussieland, clown.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 10, 2011, 12:36:35 PM
I am apprehensive about the defensive rookies' ability to return and contribute in any way next year.

No one is giving up first rounders for Kolb and in the absence of first rounders I hope he doesn't get traded.

The defense sucks. The O-Line sucks. McDermott sucks. Akers sucks.

farg the world.

I'm assuming that you're talking about Graham and Allen, and that concerns me too.  I like Chaney.  Not sure about Coleman.  And pretty sure Trevard Lindley isn't going to step in and be much better than a nickel/dime guy.

I think that they can get a 1st rounder for Kolb.

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  Not usually, and I predict his replacement will be equally or more infuriating.

Yes.

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2011, 12:45:59 PM
too soon

Never.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 10, 2011, 12:48:04 PM
Akers had his best year in along time and just couldn't keep his head straight yesterday. The kicker who needs to go is Rocca, he can't punt in cold weather. If they replace Akers they need someone better, otherwise I am ok with him for next year. Sav needs to go back to Aussieland, clown.

I'm with you on Akers but not sure where all the Rocca hate is coming from.  This was by far his best year.  He can absolutely crush the ball and still has the ability to put a little finese on his kicks too and pin them inside the 20.  His punt yesterday in the 2nd half was downed on the 2 yard line.  Couldn't ask him to do any more than that. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Keep in mind that mussa is an angry mental midget, and then ask yourself if it's worth waiting for his response.

ice grillin you

rocca is average at best but he ranks about 105th on the list of things to worry about this offseason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

Mikell is coming back.  He's above average at his position and people consider him a leader.  Unless he gets to the open market, then he's gone. 

mpmcgraw

Also Stewart Bradley is going to be back for pennies and considering this year was a lost year from the start for him, I can't possibly see why you wouldn't want him back. 

charlie

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 10, 2011, 01:08:39 PM
Also Stewart Bradley is going to be back for pennies and considering this year was a lost year from the start for him, I can't possibly see why you wouldn't want him back. 

In the off chance he is on the field for more than 3 games in a row, he's not very good?

mpmcgraw

He was at least above average before his ACL injury, I know you guys are all wah wah we lost cut everyone right now, but it would be retarded not to bring him back and see what he can do 2 years removed from the tear.

charlie

Quote from: mpmcgraw on January 10, 2011, 01:11:56 PM
He was at least above average before his ACL injury, I know you guys are all wah wah we lost cut everyone right now, but it would be retarded not to bring him back and see what he can do 2 years removed from the tear.