Eagles/Racist Game Thread

Started by SunMo, November 11, 2007, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Bwest could get 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving this year. Only guys I know to have done that are Roger Craig and I believe Faulk.

Sgt PSN

I think Tiki did it like 2 or 3 years ago as well.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Craig and Faulk are the only two, although Charlie Garner (remember him?) came close.

Westbrook is currently on pace for 1246 rushing yards and 921 receiving yards.

Less talked about, McNabb is on pace for the only 4000-yard passing season in Eagles history.

PhillyPhreak54

Charlie was one of my favorite Birds. I still have the #25 kelly green and #30 midnight green in the closet

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 14, 2007, 08:58:28 PM
Less talked about, McNabb is on pace for the only 4000-yard passing season in Eagles history.
He's the Bobby Abreu of Football
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 14, 2007, 09:52:39 PM

That's not really a fair comparison since we've never seen McNabb not hustle on defense. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 14, 2007, 10:35:23 PM

That's not really a fair comparison since we've never seen McNabb not hustle on defense. 

Unless you count joking around on the sideline with a towel on his head while down 14 points, instead of studying photos of the defense. I've seen plenty of that.

ice grillin you

actually down by 14 hes usually sulking underneath the towel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 14, 2007, 10:35:23 PM

Hahaha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

methdeez

And if we can manage to play the Lions once or twice more, he might just get there.

pinoyboy2pt0

Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)