Lions vs. Eagles Game Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, September 23, 2007, 11:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magical_Retard

yeah im not so sure about that one.

on the other hand nice to see the eagles run in the red zone as opposed to 3 straight pass attempts.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 23, 2007, 01:31:12 PM
:-X I don't know about that.  It's close.

It is close but I don't know that any camera angle is going to show something that clearly shows the ball coming out before crossing the goal line.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2007, 01:27:34 PM
Westbrook at around 12 yards per carry.

10.7 actually.  So far, 6 carries, 64 yards, 2 tds. 

I'm matched up against Chuggie in the keeper league this week and he's got Westy on his team.  I've got serious conflicts of interest right now. 

SD_Eagle5

Ruling on the field stands. 14-7

Lets go D. They're getting pressure with a 4 man rush, I hope JJ notices that and drops more players into coverage.

Geowhizzer

We can exhale now.  Sarge was right - no camera shot was going to be conclusive enough to overturn.  But this is the Eagles we're talking about...

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 23, 2007, 01:33:00 PM
yeah im not so sure about that one.

on the other hand nice to see the eagles run in the red zone as opposed to 3 straight pass attempts.

That's probably why Westbrook was sticking the ball out.  It was as if he knew it would be his only shot to run it in.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Magical_Retard

the brace is off makes this much a diff?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 23, 2007, 01:43:52 PM

Perhaps the leg not being so stiff makes his throwing more accurate.  Maybe it's mental.  Maybe it's both.

All I know is, if he makes throws like this, Philly will love him no matter how many stupid things he says about things.

Diomedes

Sure, but we'd love him better if he'd shut the farg up.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Magical_Retard on September 23, 2007, 01:43:52 PM

It very well could be.  Not only physically but mentally.  I've torn my acl and mentally it was a huge step when I finally took it off and got back to playing sports on it........and walked off the field afterwards.

This was one of the most impressive 15 minutes of football I've ever seen from the Eagles. 

Sgt PSN

Buck with an impressive run for 24 yards. 

QB Eagles

The O-Line is playing so great they are even springing Buckhalter for big yardage?

PhillyandBCEagles

The Eagles are running the ball well, means the Lions are going to start expecting it.  Time to air it out[/Reid]