Cowboys/Eagles Game

Started by cowboyznut, October 02, 2006, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I know a few cool people from Texas.  I think it has something to do with the fact that they all left Texas.  You left the north to go to Texas, so I doubt you're all that, boobs and all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Beermonkey on October 02, 2006, 07:58:54 PM
Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 07:54:08 PM
You guys are fun in a twisted ..demented...kinda way LOL I could show you guys pictures of me or have a root canal done....I'll let ya know which I decide.... ;D

How about showing us pics or getting a pap test? Which would you choose?

Post of the Year nominee.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

TexasEagle

Too much bleach leeching into her brain turned her to the Dark Side. So sad... If you're from the North are you at least a Yankees fan?

TexasEagle

cowboyznut

Gonna say this one more time. I am not from Texas. I never lived in Texas. So what do you guys think about Haynesworth's suspension? Too much? Not enough? Don't care?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 08:04:20 PM
Gonna say this one more time. I am not from Texas. I never lived in Texas. So what do you guys think about Haynesworth's suspension? Too much? Not enough? Don't care?

I think if one of our D-lineman does that to TO I'll be a very happy man.

Diomedes

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 08:04:20 PMSo what do you guys think about Haynesworth's suspension? Too much? Not enough? Don't care?

read about it here:

http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=18609.new#new
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

TexasEagle

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 08:04:20 PM

There's talk about that in the Rest of the NFL area (just an FYI) but he should have gotten the rest of the year off. That was a malicious act and totally premeditated. He should have criminal charges. Hopefully Gurode will file something.

And have Mahe spike TO. We can afford to lose his useless ass for the season.

QB Eagles

Birds fans are harassing the hell out of Michael Irvin tonight. He can't talk on Monday Night Countdown without being drowned out by "Irvin sucks!" chants and boos. :yay

cowboyznut

Yeah I just basically said that on the thread....on the street that would be considered assault.  Still learning my way around here....sorry to put it on the wrong thread.  And not a TO fan....either. But he's on my team....its my reality...and hoping for the best

Geowhizzer

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 08:16:21 PM
Yeah I just basically said that on the thread....on the street that would be considered assault.  Still learning my way around here....sorry to put it on the wrong thread.  And not a TO fan....either. But he's on my team....its my reality...and hoping for the best

He seems to be beginning the implosion even faster this time.

If TO survives the season (strictly football-speaking), Dallas' best bet would be to cut bait.

He seriously needs professional counseling, but he won't get it, and those around him are too busy leeching to steer him in that direction.

cowboyznut

Yeah ya know.......the thing with TO is......he's TO. He outta try being like the average person.....working 14 hour days...trying to raise a family.  He lives a life and plays a level few ever reach...so guess in that light I am not a fan.

Phanatic

The icehole chants during the half time show were classic!!

I heart icehole chants.

This dallas fan person is too nice. I'm off to catch up on the pointing and laughing thread...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

funkstick

farg dallas, I was just there and it smells like moldy wax