What is your favorite day during the football season?

Started by The BIGSTUD, June 22, 2006, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

I mean day as a whole, not just the Eagles playing football, which is obviously what we look forward to most.

Is it opening day? The start of the playoffs? The Superbowl? Thanksgiving maybe?

My favorite has always been opening day. To me nothing is like the start of the football season. The anticipation of that first sunday and even though you are so highly anticipating it, it never disappoints, because it's football.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

the first home game by far....the anticipation of that first tailgate is second to none
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Any day when the Vagiants, Cowpukes, and Arts lose.  And the Eagles win.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

4and26

When we play Dallas!  For me it's a whole week event that starts the Monday before we play them.  There is nothing that gets me pumped up more.

FARG DALLAS!

Geowhizzer

Best day:  Any day the Eagles win.

Worst day:  Any day the Eagles lose.

Worst day for my students:  The day after the Eagles lose.  Especially if I was creating a test during that game.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 22, 2006, 11:00:24 AM
Best day:  Any day the Eagles win.

Worst day:  Any day the Eagles lose.

Worst day for my students:  The day after the Eagles lose.  Especially if I was creating a test during that game.

:-D, that is how I feel minus the students, only now I will have Privates to take it out on.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

Opening Day baby. Its still nice and warm out + cookout + opening day football = heaven
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews