Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I see that clown Sewald got got by Seager

Good

MDS

so it possible to score against the arizona diamondbacks

whoda thunk
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Not Castellanos or Turner obvs

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Good!

Game 1 of the Rangers-Diamondbacks World Series was the least-watched ever.

The series opener drew 9.17 million viewers across FOX — less than the pandemic series in 2020.

PhillyPhreak54

Pfaat getting ripped.

Imagine that.

PhillyPhreak54

Scherzer left early and so did Adolis - back injuries

QB Eagles

I can't imagine watching or thinking about another second of baseball until next year. Even clicking this thread was a mistake, and I regret it.

PhillyPhreak54

I haven't watched one second of it. I see clips and news when scrolling FB and Twitter.

Don Ho

I have watched glimpses of it but I bet NIU/Central Michigan and Buffalo/Toledo have better ratings tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Reports out that the Padres had to take a $50m short term loan out in Sept to cover cash flow issues, including payroll.

That's what's in.

Don Ho

No TV contract!  MLB.com subsidized their asses.  Bally Boo!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i smell financial tomfoolery

they sold a ton of tickets and still got enough of the tv money, of which they knew thered be issues. theres no way the money people were scrambling in september to make rank. this is some kind of game or whatever, i dont know money talk. but them motherfargers is fine.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The only bit of this series I've watched as the 9th inning.

Beat it DBacks.