Zarqawi Dead

Started by hbionic, June 08, 2006, 05:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

"But you farg one sheep....."
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Drunkmasterflex

I really haven't got much of an opportunity to see much of this since I have had CQ duty for the last 24hrs.  This was a big victory make no mistake, however it is not going to have much bearing on the current situation overthere. 

As far as previous posts go I don't know exactly how it is overthere since I have never been, but I can go off my training and what I here from men who have, and we do the best we can as far as trying to keep civilians out of harms way.  The atrocities that happen in Iraq are unacceptable, but also inevitable in a time of war, this of course does not meant that I am condoning those actions.

I would also like to congratulate and thank my fellow service members on a job well done. :yay Keep up the good work.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Father Demon

I think it's great that he wasn't killed instantly, but had time to sit there and think about how the other people with him were all dead because of his actions, and I think it's great that he saw the US Military show up and he tried to get away but was just too injured.  I think it's great that his demise didn't come instantly, and he had a few minutes to reflect on exactly who he was, and that he knew he was dying by our hand.

Although I seriously doubt it, I hope he realized what an ass he was and what a wasted life he lived.  I only wish he could have lived a few hours longer while under US custody to get to stare at the flag on the US military uniforms, and realize that in the end game, he's nothing but a corpse.

Burn, farger. 
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on June 09, 2006, 02:50:50 PM
I think it's great that he wasn't killed instantly, but had time to sit there and think about how the other people with him were all dead because of his actions, and I think it's great that he saw the US Military show up and he tried to get away but was just too injured.  I think it's great that his demise didn't come instantly, and he had a few minutes to reflect on exactly who he was, and that he knew he was dying by our hand.

Although I seriously doubt it, I hope he realized what an ass he was and what a wasted life he lived.  I only wish he could have lived a few hours longer while under US custody to get to stare at the flag on the US military uniforms, and realize that in the end game, he's nothing but a corpse.

Burn, farger. 
I nominate this for Post of the Year  :yay :yay :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

that is some good stuff there

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

MURP

some interesting events:

Iraq Announces Info From Al-Zarqawi Raid

QuoteIraq's national security adviser said Thursday a "huge treasure" of documents and computer records was seized after the raid on terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's hideout, giving the Iraqi government the upper hand in its fight against al-Qaida in Iraq.

Post-al-Zarqawi Raids Kill 104 Insurgents

mussa

america, fug yea, coming to save the muthafuggin day yea!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!