Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 06, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on February 06, 2018, 12:24:41 PMLA never won a SB, just the franchise.

Super Bowl XVIII
Los Angeles Raiders 38
Washington 9
Oh that's right. Should never forget the Raiders blowing out Washington in a SB (and for the first time I feel like I can say that unapologetically).

Don Ho

Jesus, listening to a few of the talking heads, after they wore out the Clement and Etrz catches should have been overruled garbage, are now saying if Butler played the Patriots win.  Let's talk about the PI on Van Noy, the obvious Amendola fumble, Elliot's missed PAT, looked good to me. STFU ass kissers.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

They're looking for clicks and things to say. Don't care. Philadelphia Eagles: World Champions.

Rome

I hope someone knocks Skip Bayless the farg out.  Also - I watched the morning show on NFL network this morning and the first 11 minutes of the show was entirely about Malcolm Butler.   Not about the Birds or the city celebrating or even us breaking a 57 year losing streak. 

Nope. 

Malcolm Butler. 

They can all die screaming. 

Eagaholic

Malcolm Butler - has talent, a misfit/outcast from another team, possible minor character concerns, former patriot. Checks all the boxes for a 1 year deal (but yeah, realistically somebody will probably pay him).

Eagaholic

ESPN has Patriots #1 in their power rankings for 2018. I didn't think it was even possible for the team to keep its underdog/disrespect schtick going at this point. I was curious how their team identity would evolve, it's an important thing. Now not so sure it changes, but they need to for their own good.

Diomedes

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 06, 2018, 05:50:46 PM
Malcolm Butler - has talent, a misfit/outcast from another team, possible minor character concerns, former patriot. Checks all the boxes for a 1 year deal (but yeah, realistically somebody will probably pay him).

Cut Darby, sign Butler.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

If hey got Butler wouldn't be surprised to see Howie get a 3 for Darby or Mills. I'd try to bring back Robinson, though. Money better spent.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Love it, all the shtein coming out now that Butler had a hard time doing what they needed him to do against the birds.  Was struggling in practice.  May have been because he was sick but who knows. 

LII!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

this gives me chills...Pederson says we're going for it....Foles proposes Philly Special...Doug gives him a short look and agrees.

https://streamable.com/zr4pv

Rome

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 06, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
If they move Mills I'll cry.  Darby is not good.
I like Darby, he' still young, just finished his 3rd year. Interesting question which I'd rather have. Mills is aggressive but makes more mistakes. Both very good tacklers and still have good upside though I think Darby has more. Mills kind of reminds me of a budding Al Harris, when the ball goes in the air you hold your breath because either something very good or very bad is about to happen. With both they could have a hell of a nickel package if Jones lives up to expectations.