Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Don Ho

One more dilly dilly the tv gets thrown out on to the street

Tomahawk

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 04, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
He could've run for that I think

Yeah maybe he would have gotten it, but I'm ok with Foles throwing instead of running

Tomahawk

Don Ho

Don Ho

Munson

Looked like a legal hit to me...Cooks was a RB at that point and Jenkins led with his shoulder
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.