The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

One of my neighbors is a BC Cop, dude is by far one of the most overtly racist people I've met.  I still have no clue how he hasn't ended up on someones phone. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Someone just shot two NYPD cops dead in Brooklyn while they sat in their patrol car

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently dude killed his girlfriend in Baltimore this morning too

And posted a pic of his gun on Instagram saying he was going to avenge the deaths of Brown and Garner

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

farging pigs...its always about them

they kill someone, its not a big deal
someone kills them, its the biggest deal ever

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I seem to recall two wackos leaving the bundy ranch and killing some cops in California....where was that uproar....oh they weren't black.....they were white anti govt. nut cases

MDS

remember this happened in new york....everything that happens in new york is exponentially a bigger deal

an angry crazy black guy executing 2 cops and telling everyone he was going to do it on instagram is way too easy a news story
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN