Main Menu

NFC East

Started by stalker, December 18, 2006, 05:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stalker

I said last week that we had a huge opportunity to win the East and you guys jumped all over me and the topic got locked. The fact is we will win the East. We will have a home playoff game and possibly a first round bye. Negative is one thing but some of you have taken it to a new level.

SunMo
Inept Security Guard

Re: NFC East
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 05:46:57 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saying the run defense sucks is being negative...nevermind that it\'s the truth, it\'s negative so you shouldn\'t talk about it.

Your tense seems to be wrong, the correct tense is sucked, not sucks.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

SunMo

yes, one game against a team with a running back who's packed it in and a line riddled with injuries means they are stout against the run.

those 4 straight games of being gouged were the exception, not yesterday.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Back from the crackhouse that soon?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

stalker

Did you guys break your ankles leaping from the bandwagon?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Rome

Dawkins has totally lost it.  Totally.  Cut him.

Geowhizzer

I'm happy as heck they won, and I hope and pray every game for an Eagles win.

But, am I confident that the Eagles are going to do anything in the playoffs?  No.

Don Ho

let's see what happens on christmas.  There is just way to much that can happen between now and New Year's Eve.  Hell, Green Bay and SF are still alive.  The niners could win their division.

Can the Gmen still win the East?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: stalker on December 18, 2006, 05:06:18 PMWe will have a home playoff game and possibly a first round bye. .

I was getting ready to rip you apart for thinking this was a possibility.  Then as I started typing and started doing the math in my head I realized that it actually is a possibility if the Eagles win out and the Saints and Seahawks lose out.  

Seriously.  The NFC can't be that bad.  Can it?  

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on December 18, 2006, 09:30:37 PM
let's see what happens on christmas.  There is just way to much that can happen between now and New Year's Eve.  Hell, Green Bay and SF are still alive.  The niners could win their division.

Can the Gmen still win the East?

No.  If the Eagles beat the Cowboys, they would own the tie-breaker with the Giants.  If the Cowboys win, they're the division champs.

I think. :paranoid

Don Ho

yes sarge it is.

Seattle
San Diego - no comment
@Tampa - still have some heart left

New Orleans
@ Giants - god only knows
Carolina - Panthers have packed it in

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

The Eagles don't need Seattle to lose out.  They may even have the tiebrakers over SEA--dunno, but since both are 8-6, 1 loss from Seattle coupled with the Eagles going 2-0 would put Philly ahead of the Seahawks.  They do need NO to lose the last two though.

Sgt PSN

I think Philly has the tie breaker over Seattle (as of today) based on a better conf record. 

ice grillin you

let's see what happens on christmas.

exactly

great win vs the giants a game i thought theyd get owned in

win monday tho and i put them right there with anyone else in this pathetic conference
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

^^ That's the way I see it.

We win Christmas night... and we've got as a legit shot at the Super Bowl as anyone else in the NFC.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

id even be on board with a good showing loss monday and a good win vs atlanta going into the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous