The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Being a Leafs fan must be torture

QB Eagles

To me they are the NHL Knicks. They should be the league's prestige team but it's just so funny to keep them face down in the shtein forever.

MDS

its one of the funniest ongoing things in sports

imagine being from a place that worships the sport and your team hasnt won a title in 60 years and youre currently being run out of the building by a franchise with 0 fans that 99% of america doesnt know exists. comedy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i would murder to be the maple leafs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Nick Cousins just clinched the series for the Panthers.

PhillyPhreak54

When I think ice hockey I think...Carolina and Florida!

Ratings bonanza.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 12, 2023, 10:53:33 PMWhen I think ice hockey I think...Carolina and Florida!

Ratings bonanza.

tampa has more cups than the flyers

ice grillin you

MDS

j without looking name 1 person playing in this game

(full disclosure i cant either)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bobrovsky
Montour
Gudas
Tkachuk

PhillyPhreak54

Hockey J at your service son

MDS

you are a true sportsman unlike your boy

PhillyPhreak54

I just saw Ghost is on the ice too. Didn't realize he played for Carolina

But I did know they're coached by former Flyer Rod BrindAmour

Don Ho

One good thing about hockey in Hawaii, 7:20 pm here,loving this overtime. Hope it goes all freaking night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

in one of the stranger series youll see carolina got outscored by a total of four goals in a sweep

two OT losses a 1-0 regulation loss and gave up a goal tonight with 5 seconds left