Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

If it would e went extras I was gonna go buy him and the dude in the Flyers jersey next to him drinks

Crazy to witness that. I was convinced he was pitching around Altuve for Marisnick on deck and he left one outer half

MDS

all time ws with havas/j blood war

not sure who wants their team to win more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Astros sweep

In my section last night there was a lady with a "real fans don't boo their own team" sign. And then security came and threw some old lady out for giving people the finger.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2019, 08:10:06 PM
Astros sweep

50 bucks on the series

nats win i get 85

thats well below the series ML

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

money line would pay 102 or at least when i bet it the other day it would so he making out like a bandit

PhillyPhreak54

I will actually take that bet. Because the Astros are stupid heavy on the ML.

ice grillin you

actually I'm gonna pass j and put another 100 on the real money line if you wanna do that i will but I can't give away this much money

Rome

He is in the business of making money, Jay.  I guess you'll just have to take advantage of some other poor dumb rube. 

😂🤣

PhillyPhreak54

He's a business, man!

The Nats are going to crap themselves. They've been sitting around fiddling with their nuts for a week. Momentum lost. No amount of blue jerseys or a farging baby shark song are interrupting the runaway train Astros.

MDS

brandon taubman just became sd's favorite baseball exec
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That little farg needs to be fired.

Btw he was working for Ernst and Young and some other firm and his proficiency in farging fantasy baseball is one of the reasons he was hired.

ice grillin you

I bet on Scherzer tonight as well...and a real bet not a reverse psychology bet...I don't give a farg who he's facing +177 is ludicrous

PhillyPhreak54

I laid the thunder on Cole.

Scherzer is laboring.

ice grillin you