2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Are you kidding me?!

Tyrese was fouled.

And then they give up this shtein??

PhillyPhreak54

Again?!

This IS the dumbest god damn team in the league.

What the motherfarging farg

Don Ho

Jesus Christ!  Foul my ass!  Either way the Sixers are two and done.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

MDS

this game doesnt matter but this is hysterical

theyre gonna get swept in a month and its gonna be ugly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 04, 2023, 10:21:32 PM
this game doesnt matter but this is hysterical

theyre gonna get swept in a month and its gonna be ugly

They'll maybe win 2 but no chance they get by the Celtics

Jo should win mvp so there's that I guess

PhillyPhreak54

Only your Philadelphia Seventy Sixers could almost piss away what, a nine point lead in less that ten seconds?

MDS

i will give them 1 but no shot at 2

celts in 5, 4 if they quit after losing g3 which with titty bar harden is a distinct possibility
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no jaylen brown no robert williams makes the game irrelevant...however the jo jo performance was not 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he tried the ol Kawhi shot

I fully expected him to drain it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I would have burned my house down if they lost that at the end.

spent Friday-monday in Milwaukee.  such a fun city.  just dive bar after dive bar after dive bar. 

I was a few rows behind the Sixers bench so was on tv most of the game.  the game itself sucked obviously but the crowd was extremely friendly.  other than a few teenagers saying I hate Philly no trash talking at all.  it was actually quite annoying how nice everyone was to us. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 04, 2023, 11:23:07 PM
jokic had 14 pts and 8 turnovers

embiid mvp >> phillies and eagles titles combined