2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Josh Hart is killing them again.

Dude hadn't hit four threes in a game I don't think until these last two games

Unreal

MDS

sixers losing to an ny team as the national media strokes itself and spike acts like the biggest clown in the world...this is philly sports masochist heaven
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Same shtein different day.  Go Phillies.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

They wanted to blow it for awhile and now they have.

Tobi is worthless. Nobody has done shtein this quarter

PhillyPhreak54

Watching Mitchell Robinson smoke these fools on the boards is annoying a farg

And two killers threes by the trashy euro bogdanovich

It's over

MDS

g7 of the nba finals would go for over 4k at the garden

its over $300 to get in now and over $100 for g3 at the center. i hope the hinkie bots being scammed by josh harris get something back for their investment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol miles McBride is punking them all now

What a joke

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I'm done.

You have to be kidding me.

How?!

A contested three and then they throw it the farg away! And can't get a god damn rebounds

A farging joke

PhillyPhreak54

The fact they don't call a foul against  Maxey there is a crime

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I watched the last five minutes. This is maddening and it's not just the Sixers officiating is horrible. The shtein these guys get away with, the bullshtein calls these refs make, farging NBA is unwatchable.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe that.

What a farging joke

MDS

ive been out for this year, and for good reason, but man. for the 1 person who likes the sixers here thats gotta sting