2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the video they put out of celtics fans saying a downtown arena is awesome should be enough to send the franchise to siberia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 28, 2024, 04:46:24 PMthe video they put out of celtics fans saying a downtown arena is awesome should be enough to send the franchise to siberia

i dont get the uproar over this...i kinda do cause social media is all faux outrage but why does it matter what fanbase they interviewed...like if it was charlotte fans youd be more in favor of a chinatown arena?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you dont see how its monstrously tone deaf to use the franchise's most hated fan base to try and prop up your greedy business interests? nobody wants to hear from boston fans about anything except for their deaths.

and im more or less in favor of the arena, but jesus between harris and rubin (i know hes not technically an owner anymore) they have got to have a the most despicable billionaire fargs in city history, at least since that guy in france
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no i dont...i get criticizing a highly edited propaganda video to promote the new arena...i dont get why it would be ok or far more palatable if it were hornet fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

even the biggest sixers homer in the world matty has to be OUT on this

phattymatty

my god I have complained about Tobi hundreds of times over the years but he was the worst person on the floor on a court full of barely NBA level players and 10 day guys.  one of the grossest performances I have ever seen. they could win the title and the best part of this year would still be that his contract is up.

MDS

are you gonna do the ncaa pool...it about that time

phattymatty

ya I'll be sending it out in the next day or so. 

I decided not to watch yesterday.  was going to start watching at halftime but I saw that score lol.

What kind of dirt does Tobi or his dad have on these coaches where he's always high minute man of the game.  What a farging waste.  Dude's brain was destroyed by Covid or something and slowly rotting from the inside out.

Kyle Lowry already leads the team in charges taken - 7.  Tobias Harris has zero.  In 366 games with the Sixers.

phattymatty

Also Kelly Oubre is the coolest MFer ever.  Just laughing as that meatball wrestled his legs out from under him was just the perfect reaction.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

MDS

phattymatty

Tobias Harris should be launched into the sun.  2 points against the Knicks and had 3 at halftime last night. Missed I think 18 thought 3s before closing his eyes and hitting that Hail Mary in the 4th. Some team will be duped into paying him a lot next year.  If it's the Sixers I'm out.  Should be out anyway but can't help it. 

The Lowry/Heild/Payne additions would be so nice with a healthy Jojo out there.  A shame they're all gonna go to waste.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 15, 2024, 01:21:44 PMTobias Harris should be launched into the sun. 

And he went from average defender to completely giving up. Effort on rebounds is farging sad too.