2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yes I would also like him to play better in the playoffs are we cool now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 22, 2024, 10:26:20 PMyes I would also like him to play better in the playoffs are we cool now.

not me i will be rooting against him in the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i cant ever be mad at my korova milkbar buddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2024, 10:30:54 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on January 22, 2024, 10:26:20 PMyes I would also like him to play better in the playoffs are we cool now.

not me i will be rooting against him in the playoffs

qb called it lol...havashausen by proxy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He actually went out and scored 70 tonight. 

I just checked and that's pretty good. 

SD

Jo/Maxey/Tobie/Roco/Melton/Bamba out tonight. Should just forfeit

PhillyPhreak54

Another reason the NBA is frustrating - the rest days. That and nobody plays defense.

MDS

i cant imagine defending this, but then again ive met the hinkie bots

MDS

joel's knee was so bad on saturday but now it's perfectly ok on tuesday

noticeably quiet from the rights to ricky sanchez hinkie bot crew...hmmmmm

PhillyPhreak54

How long til Fragile Jo is out for the season

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

" Sixers star Joel Embiid has an injured lateral meniscus in his left knee and will be out through the weekend while a treament plan is finalized"

SD

Good idea the league fining the Sixers for the late injury update before the Denver game. Silver and the league can go farg themselves

MDS

it was def shady and the sixers have had a long and storied history of being incredibly sus about injuries, specifically to joel

the shoe fit

SD

Yea great call now the leagues missing one of its biggest stars for possibly the season. The league shouldn't be meddling with injured players.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on February 01, 2024, 09:13:49 PMYea great call now the leagues missing one of its biggest stars for possibly the season. The league shouldn't be meddling with injured players.

at least wait until the player plays fully healthy the very next game...he didnt look right the game BEFORE the nugget game...he missed TWO games AFTER the nugget game then couldnt walk from the jump the in the warrior game...i blame joe and more so nurse and the team but the NBA was absolutely ridiculous because it was their saturday night rivalry week game with jokic....had it been any other game he would not have been fined

anyway they might miss the playoffs but at best they are a play in team now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous