2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

Another stupid farging Embiid turnover and then he gives Tatum a wide open shot. And that shteinhead isn't missing today

Sickening

MDS

their gag in g6 is the story...played tight and scared and theyre getting what they deserve
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they got beat by a better team...there was a reason they were home dogs in a game 6
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Harden and Embiid - chokers

Nobody wants to d up Tatum and he ain't missing shtein

But let's keep feeding Tobi for threes

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

they hadn't won for 30 years before hinkie and would have won with him if the nba didnt commit a crime by firing him....otherwise a very rational and well thought out take

MDS

lol commit a crime...totally rational

the celtics managed to build their team without intentionally losing for half a decade. so did the warriors. but oh its the only way! we must do it! and now 10 years later they still cant get out of the 2nd round and the player they sacrificed everything for is a walking injury who sulks the moment things go wrong

yall wanted it, yall got it

ice grillin you

tatum would be a sixer if adam silver hadnt fired hinkie....id easily do it all over again and so would any rational fan....no one wants to be the bullets

QB Eagles

MDS

yea sam hinkie was a genius who wouldve drafted the best player...of course!

its a loser franchise, top to the bottom. the owner is an aloof megalomaniac preoccupied with buying other teams and a downtown arena. their best players are career regular season superstars who sink in the big boy part of the year. doc rivers.

but oh sam hinkie he wouldve done it right

SD

Harden can farg off to Houston. Bum.

Cash out on Jo. They won't because he puts asses in the seats but if the jazz are getting that haul for Gobert the Sixers are getting more for Jo.

Later Doc

Losers

Rome

At least Josh Harris is moving on to the taterskins. 

MDS

will harden hit Dalilah's tonight or does he fly right to h town to hit one of j's spots