2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

phattymatty

Not quite ready to unclench my butt yet but Celtics look sad and broken which makes me happy.

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Clench back up.

What the farg are these dopes doing

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Yessssssirrrrrr!!

End this shtein in 6. Let's fargin go

PS - a few books now have them as the faves to win the Larry O

phattymatty

I got in at +2200 after that terrible game 2 loss

SD

Who the farg are these guys? Had to piss since the 2nd quarter but held it so wouldn't ruin the juju

Great players rise to the occasion...Jo dominated.

PhillyPhreak54

House the latest NBA bench guy to step up - joining Shamet and Lonnie Walker in the last few nights.

He played a nice game

phattymatty

Yeah he actually played some really good D tonight also.  Craziness.

PhillyPhreak54

He sure did.

Hope they keep this one game mentality and come out strong again in 6. If they can open up another big lead the C's will fold.

MDS

if they win 1 more theres a lot of anti harden posts to go through and shame people

huge if
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The Phils AND 76ers won?  Is that allowed?

MDS

if they dont get the strangler to ring the bell on thursday then everyone in pr needs to be fired
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.